All About Ninja Kitchen System
The Ninja Kitchen system is a professional blending and dough making system with patented Ninja™ Blade technology and current feedback control for optimal performance. It includes a 72 oz. square pitcher featuring a lock-in lid with pour spout. It has 1100 watts of power. 40 oz. dough bowl with lock-in lid and fill spout. Easy to clean electronic control panel with 3 speeds + pulse. Attachments: dough hook, cookie dough paddle, blade assemblies. You can use the pulse button for controlled processing or choose desired speed to crush ice into snow in seconds, blend whole fruits & veggies into delicious smoothies, and knead dough into creative pizzas, pretzels, breads and cookies! This kitchen system is for people who are serious about blenders: the smoothie junkie, the dieter, the health nut, the drink master, the entertainer, the foodie. The Ninja Kitchen System is an innovative professional, hassle-free blender with a sleek design and outstanding performance, a true asset to any kitchen.
Ninja Blending System
Ninja Kitchen system offers you really a luxury of cooking; juicing, blending, mixing and food processing. How about if your Ninja doesn’t work well? Perhaps there’s something wrong with the processor, here are some steps you should do to repair it.
Ninja Brings The Excellence of Cooking
- Unplug the machine’s power cord from the outlet if the motor stops running or the blades stop turning. Wait 10 minutes for it to cool down and then replug.
- Verify that the gear box is securely fitted onto the processing bowl if the machine still does not work. Turn the power head counterclockwise and line it up with the arrows. Lock the power head into place.
- Check the circuit breaker in your house. Replace any blown fuses, then reset the circuit breaker. Verify that the wall outlet is working if the machine still does not work.
Ninja for Wonderful Cooking
- Cut the food into small, even size pieces and use smaller quantities if the food chops unevenly.
- Pulse the “Power” button using short pulses if the food turns out to be too watery or too finely chopped. Wait until the blade stops turning completely, then pulse the “Power” button again. Shorten the processing time and limit the total processing time to a maximum of two minutes.
- Use frozen ice instead of semi-melted ice if snow ice did not form correctly.
Ninja Cooking System
Maintain your Ninja kitchen system by wiping the power head and gear box off with a clean, damp cloth. Place the blade set, splash guard, storage lid and blending shaft on the top rack of the dishwasher. The blending cup and bowl can be placed anywhere in the dishwasher.