Material Used Cabinets For Outdoor Kitchen
Sometimes, people are interested to a new challange, and living outdoor is such an enjoyment for family and friends. Near the beach, feel the fresh air, or even hear the gurgling sound of waterfall, it feels like close to paradise. With very little skill grilled food can be tasty, less greasy, and better for you. Cooking seafood outside helps to eliminate the lasting after odor in our houses. We know, we need to be well-prepared for outdoor place, include kitchen. And what kinda cabinet can be used for outdoor kitchen. Check it out!
Polymer Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets
Polymer are toleranced with all outdoor elements, such as sun, rain, saltwater and snow. It’s 100% waterproof and it will not rot, swell, crack, chip, delamenate or settle like wood, stucco or concrete. It resist more than 300 chemical include chlorine.
- Easy to clean.
- No corrosion concerned.
- Impervious to water/moisture.
- Stain resistant
- Doesn’t have same rick look like wood.
- Limited color options.
- No eco-friendly.
- Has same apperance.
Stainless Steel Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets
Stainless steel is a good material for outdoor cabinets because the right grades are very resistant to corrosion and staining
- Look like metal but in non-corrosion material.
- Only suitable with stainless steel outdoor appliances and gas grills.
- Uneasy wipe even from fingerprints, oil, etc
- Can get hot when exposed to direct sunlight.
Wood Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets
Wood works for outdoor kitchen cabinets provided it’s the right kind of wood and it’s treated or finished properly. They possess natural attributes that make them resistant to the beating that nature can dish out.
- Look warm to wood indoor cabinets.
- Have visual detail not found in polymer and steel cabinets.
- Can fade depending on the type of the wood.
- Can break down over the time.
Mansory Outdoor Kitchen Cabinets
Masonry cabinets refer to outdoor cabinetry that’s built from either cement blocks or a metal frame that’s covered in a decorative stone. This outdoor kitchen cabinets are less “ready-made” than those made from other materials.
- Resistant weather effect.
- Provides a substantial “built-in” look.
- Hard to be installed.
- Exterior materials must be purchased with actual cabinet components.
- May require more labor and cost for assembly and installation.
Just choose any type of material used cabinets for outdoor kitchen. Remember choose the best material of your own that suit your needs.